I’m currently a Machine Learning Engineer at Google India, Bangalore since December 2021. Before this, (in reverse chronological order), I was:
- Staff MLE at Walmart Labs, where I was working on recommender systems. (May 2019 - Dec 2021)
- Research engineer at Big Data Labs, American Express and worked on cool things such as online learning for fraud prevention, representation learning using neural nets and outlier detection. (Nov 2016 - Apr 2019)
- Data Scientist at CognitiveScale, where I worked on building restricted domain dialog systems.
- Dual Degree Student at IIIT Hyderabad. My MS Thesis was on Query-By-Example Spoken Term Detection (in low-resource languages.)
|Dec 21, 2021||Joined Google India as an MLE.|
|Jul 2, 2020||Paper on detecting data pollution attacks on recommender systems, accepted at ICML EcoPaDL workshop !|
- On Detecting Data Pollution Attacks On Recommender Systems Using Sequential GANsICML EcoPaDL Workshop 2020